~Lion~New Love~

Объявление

Гл. Админ:
Smoke
Админы:
Juice, Grace
Приветствуем вас на форуме ~Lion~New Love~! Рады вас видеть!
Гл. Модератор:
Blood
Модераторы:
Гуф.

Объявление:

Здравствуйте дорогие гости и наши многоуважаемые участники, это я пишу в частности для гостей которые посетили наш форум, и за это им спасибо! Для вас есть прекрасная гостевая в которой вы сможете задать любые интересующие вас вопросы и мы обязательно на них ответим! Ещё раз спасибо что заглянули и я надеюсь что в скором времени мы увидим вас уже не в качестве гостя, а полноценного участника форума!

Новости:

И так, форум процветает, появляются новые участники, да и скоро начнётся отыгрыш главного сюжета, который я в скором времени напишу! Но не смортя на это на требуются участники! Давайте ребят, по активнее!
Время суток:
Утро. Солнце почти в зените, слегка припекает.
Погода:
Ясно. Температура поднимается. + 29
Реклама:
Ник:Реклама

Пароль:12345

Наш баннер:

Статистика:

счетчик посетителей
статистика сайта Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Баннеры:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~Lion~New Love~ » Гостевая книга! » Triptiazer

Triptiazer

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

This website certainly has all of the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I think what you posted was actually very logical. But, think on this, suppose you wrote a catchier title? I am not saying your information is not good., but suppose you added something that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You might peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news headlines to get viewers to click. You might add a video or a pic or two to get readers excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little bit more interesting.

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Appreciate it!

I am really inspired along with your writing skills as neatly as with the structure for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to see a nice blog like this one these days..

Вы здесь » ~Lion~New Love~ » Гостевая книга! » Triptiazer